Ticket sales will end at 6pm today (Friday 28th April), there’s still a few spots left grab yours through eventbrite here
Order of the day…
Come to Magnet tomorrow from 9.30am for registration, they’re located on the second floor at 640 Bourke Street, near Southern Cross Station. There’s a slow moving lift, or you can take the stairs if you’re feeling energetic!
What do you need to bring?
- fully charged digital camera & memory card, free of all pre-existing images
- any filters/lens’/tripod etc that you may want to use
- cable to connect your camera to a laptop (only really necessary if your memory card isn’t an SD)
- water bottle (there’s taps at the gallery where you can re-fill), re-usable coffee cup for all the caffeine that’ll be needed throughout the day
- wet weather gear (looks like it may be a bit hit and miss unfortunately)
no need to print out your ticket, we’ll have all your details at registration.
The first set of topics will be released at 10am at Magnet. The second set will be released at 1pm, and the third and final set will be released at 4pm.
You can come and grab your 1pm/4pm topic sets from Magnet, but if you’re at the other end of town you may prefer to pick them up from our wonderful volunteers who’ll be nestled in at The Mess Hall for the day (located at 51 Bourke Street near Parliament). Our volunteers will be easy to spot and will be there to provide you with the topics/have a chat and a debrief/answer any questions you might have.
Once you have your nine images (in the right order!) come back to Magnet where we’ll upload your portfolio onto our computers. We’ll give you a very well-deserved pat on the back as you will have successfully completed a PhotoMarathon!
See you all tomorrow morning!